Members & their Friends may Drop Off equipment and clothing at the Main Lodge on Saturday, October 15th 2:00 - 5:00 pm OR Sunday, October 16th 8:00am - 9:30am. We cannot accept equipment after 9:30 am Sunday morning. Members and Friends are welcome to sell and purchase equipment on Sunday!
REMINDER FOR 2022! PRE-REGISTER YOUR ITEMS! If bringing more than 5 items to sell on Sunday morning, please ensure that they are pre-registered. Email Darlene Bahl at email@example.com to request your Equipment Registration Form DEADLINE for Pre-Registration is Friday, October 7th.
- All items should be organized and clearly marked with price, your name, and phone number prior to drop off.
- Clothing should be clean and on hangers. Any items considered obsolete or unsafe cannot be accepted – NO HELMETS PLEASE!
- A non‐refundable fee of $5.00 per item will be charged at drop-off. Proceeds go directly to the Athlete Development Fund.
- Pick up: Your payments and any unsold items left over are required to be picked up between 12:30 pm and before 2:00 pm. Any unsold items not picked up by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 16th will be disposed of and payments will be directed to the Athlete Development Fund.
- PAYMENT: PLEASE BRING CASH AND MULTIPLE CHEQUES as each item purchased requires separate payments.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept credit or debit there is NO bank machine on the premises. Remember PAYMENT is Cash and Multiple Cheques only! Thank you